Single Window Agency
The Single Window Clearance System was formed as a consequence to Jammu and Kashmir Single Window (Industrial Investments and Business Facilitation) Act, 2018 (Act No. 10 of 2018) to provide necessary time bound license, permissions and sanctions for the establishment of industry in the UT of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Single Window Clearance System Portal is a single window facilitation mechanism for investors. The portal is a medium of information for investors on Government policies, incentive schemes and the availability of infrastructure.
- It provides manuals to help investors understand the application process for proposed investment projects. The portal will also facilitate different stakeholder departments to process applications by investors and approve them online.
- It also aims to build a centralized repository of sector-wise investments in the State and Government policies, and ultimately to deliver to investors a high-quality and responsive service.
- Centralized system to monitor applications with the minimum paperwork
- Single window for interaction between investors and Government departments
- Accessibility of the portal from across the globe
- Simplified application process for investors to make it user-friendly, cutting the time for processing the application
- Increased departmental ownership through file-tracking
- System to check the status of applications by State authorities and investors
- Handholding support to the investor fraternity across all districts in the State