Skip navigation Sunday, May 29, 2022 11:55:37   |     |     |  
  • Helpline :
  • 0191-2473878 /

Know Your Approvals (KYA)

Yes No

Yes No

Yes No
If Change of Land Use requires
If want to register a property

Deed Registration
Firm Registration
Society Registration
Cooperative Society Registration

Yes No
New Electricity Connection
Electricity Load Enhancement
Water connection required (Commercial)

Yes No
Installation of Mobile Tower
Hotel License/Permission
Travel Agent License/Permission
Goods carriage Permit
Issuing Vehicle Fitness Certificate
Does your business/Establishment/Industry is located near to forest

Yes No
Packaging of Commodities
Manufacturing under Weights & Measure
Dealers of Weights & Measure
Repairers of Weights & Measure
Use of Weights & Measure

Yes No
Sell/Storage of Seed (Retail)
Sell/Storage of Seed (Wholesale)
Sell/Storage of Fertilizer (Retail)
Sell/Storage of Fertilizer (Wholesale)
Sell/Storage of Pesticide/Insecticide
Manufacturing of Insecticides/Pesticides

Yes No

Yes No
Mining Plan/Mining Lease
Quarry License
Mining Lessee Monthly
Mining Lessee Annual Return
Mineral Dealer
Short-Term Permit

Yes No
Retail Business under Drugs & Cosmetic Act
Wholesale Business under Drugs & Cosmetic Act
Manufacturing of Drugs under Drugs & Cosmetic Act